Who Makes GINY?
Rowan Christmas, mainly. E-mail at the top of the page w/
Which Graph Algorithms Does GINY include?
GINY does not officially provide any
algoritms. The idea is that GINY is simply an interface layer
that is useful for building graphing projects. GINY really only
refers to an interface layer.
But, there are some common
algortihms that are available, and I really want to be able to include
a bunch. Currently I have:
- All Pairs Shortest Path
- Spring Embedded Layout
- The start of a Sugiyam Hierarchical Layout
- Many Useful things built into the library
- Node Neighbours
- Incident edges
- Outgoing Edges
- Incoming Edges
- All edges that connect a set of nodes.
- Other Useful things.
If I write a new Algorithm/ Feature will you
I would really like to have more Algorithms that are distrubted in a
separate "GINY Util" package. Here's some I would like:
- Breadth First Search ( BFS )
- Depth First Search ( DFS )
- Birds-Eye View ( very easy to do with Piccolo )
- Orthogonal Layout
- Circular Layout ( not just a circle, but like the one Y-Files has
- Tree Layout
- Any other Layout
- Rank Assignment
- Connectivity Measures
- Spanning Trees
- Cycle Measures
- Anything that can make use of the hierarchy.